|Thurs Apr 11th 11:30 -1:00||Question, Persuade, and Refer by Kevin Braney, PhD from Mental Health Partners||
|Thurs May 9th 11:30 -1:00||
Employment Law Update with Attorney Chris Leh
|Fox Hill Country Club|
|Thurs Jun 13th 11:30 -1:00||Communication Styles class Part I||TBD|
|Thurs Jul 11th 11:30 -1:00||Communication Styles class Part 2||TBD|
Meetings and Discussions The Longmont Area Human Resources Roundtable meets the second Thursday of every month. Members determine the topics presented for the following year during the December meeting. The meetings are from 11:30 - 1:00 pm, include a lunch and are held at various member companies or restaurants.
- March 14th - What's happening in employment law in 2019
- April 11th - QPR= concise course teaches individuals to recognize the warning signs of a suicide crises and how to question, persuade and refer to someone else.
- May and June - 2 part communication class; assessment and discussion
The Longmont Area Human Resources Roundtable's monthly meetings cover a large variety of topics that are of interest to our professional membership. Listed below are just a few of the topics covered in the past:
- Compensation Planning Employee Personality Profiles Immigration / SSA Verification HR Metrics
- Employment Law Update Unemployment Insurance Motivational Leadership
- Generations in the Workforce Identify Theft Wage and Hour Laws
- Communication topics OSHA / Workers Compensation/ Compliance